Join your colleagues on October 25 for great speakers and networking. Keynote speaker, Bob the BA will be sharing his game-changing skills. It's time to think, learn, and work DIFFERENTLY!
Group discounts available. Purchase 9 registrations, get the 10th one free! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
PD/CDU credit is available for these sessions
Keynote Speaker: Bob the BA a.k.a. Bob Prentiss
Are you a person that can change the entire game? I am talking about a major did-not-see-it-coming game changer like Lin-Manuel Miranda who wrote “Hamilton the Musical.” Hamilton is a record breaking, award winning Broadway musical with ticket prices exceeding $3,000 a seat. My thinking about business analysis has forever been changed after seeing “Hamilton the Musical.” Business Analysts need to embrace that kind of game-changing skills as we head into the future of business analysis. Can't afford the ticket price? No worries because tickets to Bob the BA’s Game Changing presentation are included in your conference price!
• "Enterprise Business Analysis" with Steve Hackney
• “Agile Documentation with Collaboration” with Douglas Menck
• "Non-Functional Requirements in a Highly Available World" with LaKeela Davis
*Professional Head Shots*
*Reserved parking is included with registration in the Spark garage (the entrance is on 4th Avenue North)*, so long as you park as follows:
• Navigate to 147 4th Ave North, Nashville, TN 37219
• The building is on the corner of 4th Ave North and Commerce
• Enter the parking garage from 4th Ave
• Take a ticket from the machine
• Ride the elevator to Level B
• During the event, obtain the correct parking ticket to use when you leave
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Spark Downtown Nashville
147 Fourth Avenue. North, Nashville, TN 37219
Early Bird Discount: Register by Oct 1, 2017 and receive $15 off the regular price of $110 Members/Students & $130 Non-Members
**Group discounts are available for 10 or more, please contact email@example.com for more information
Registration is Closed.